AC Replacement & Installation
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
We’re Always at Your Service in Rajapalayam
Your air conditioner average lifespan is about 10 to 15 years. The trusted techs at 3V Air Professionals will use all of their expertise and AC smarts to keep your existing unit running smoothly and efficiently for as long as possible with our top-notch air conditioning repair service.
But, at some point, it’s inevitable. Your system’s reliability will start to slip slide away or, worse yet, spiral into a full-blown meltdown. Here are just some of the signs that your AC unit has waddled too far off the trail and can no longer lead your journey to a cool, comfortable home:
- Your system is more than 10 years old.
- Your unit is inefficient.
- You notice inconsistent pockets of cool air from room to room.
- Your repair bills are out of control.
- Your AC is frequently on the fritz.
- Your system uses R22 refrigerant.
If you notice these or other problems that are preventing your igloo (or more traditional RAJAPALAYAM home) from staying cool, call 3V Air Professionals. We have more experience in air conditioning installation and replacement. Our techs are the coolest and our AC services are the hottest in town. When it comes to installing or replacing your system, you need professionals who know exactly what to do and when to do it. You need a team that won’t try to snow you into a replacement or installation when a repair to your existing system makes the most sense.
This Little Birdy Gives Straight Answers
But you also need experts who can examine your system from top to bottom and accurately assess when it’s time for your old unit to leave the colony. Our team has seen it all and done it all. Whether you need air conditioning installation in Rajapalayam, Srivilliputtur, Sivakasi, Viruthunagar, Thalavaipuram, chattirapatti, and beyond. Our cool certified techs are hot on the trail of recommending the make and model that is just right for you. This is critical because a unit that’s too small or too large for your space will not run efficiently, compromising your comfort and costing you money. When a unit is too small, it will run longer than it should and, despite all of the extra output, will fail to properly cool your space. When a unit is too large, it will short cycle and fail to effectively remove humidity, adding to your discomfort. Either way, you lose out. You end up paying more and getting less in return.
Once you’ve chosen the make and model that best suits your needs, 3V Air Professionals will glide on over to provide you with our outstanding installation services. Our techs have been trained to show the utmost respect for your home, leaving it in pristine condition when their work is complete.
When you upgrade to a new AC system, the benefits will snowball. Here are just three very cool results:
- Increased energy efficiency. Your system’s Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is a measurement of the cooling your unit generates compared to the amount of electricity it uses. Units with higher SEERs are more efficient. Upgrading to a new model could significantly improve your system’s efficiency.
- Lower energy bills. Systems that are more efficient use less energy, which means lower monthly utility bills. How cool is that?
- Greater comfort. New systems are much better at providing consistent temperatures throughout your home. Plus, they typically operate much more quietly. Ahhhh!
At Air Professionals, we’re so confident about our products and services that we back them up with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. If our work or products fail, we’ll return to fix it. We also understand that an air conditioning replacement and installation project is a major expense. It can be a significant drain on the family budget. That’s why we offer affordable financing packages designed to protect you from feeling snowed under.
Schedule your AC Replacement & Installation Today!
We're Ready to Serve You
Contact Us Today.
176/344, Srirengapalayam, PACR SALAI, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu 626117